Zevia Orange Rum Punch
Whether it's a party or just simply for the sake of simplicity, there's always a use for a good, easy punch. With some rum and fresh fruit juices, you can ditch the added sugar and store-bought punch with questionable ingredients for a cleaner version made with stevia sweetened Zevia Orange soda from our friend My Diary of Us.
- Combine and mix orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, and rum in a large pitcher.
- Pour mixture into two glasses over crushed ice. Top off with Zevia Orange soda and garnish. Enjoy!
- 2 cans Zevia Orange soda
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup rum
- extra fruit slices + cherries for garnish